Monday, November 3, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWWWWIIILIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch, and know my sheer elation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfKsCVIAbQE

That video is made of win. And Paramore?
Haley Williams- you are too legit to quit, as we say in News Staff.

As you all know- or really, as you sure as heck should know if you are even mildly acquainted with me- seventeen days from now, I will have but one goal and one destination: Northwoods 14, midnight (or two hours prior, so I can attract media attention as I mingle with other similarly neurotic teenagers), theater 7, most likely in or around the back row so I can jump up and scream without obstructing view of that fantastic reel of film which shall bring to life a novel I have dreamed of since July 2007. In Taylor's bedroom. When I uttered three important things that would alter the path of all things to follow.

1. Man..... Edward is kind of a creep, don't you think?
Taylor: NOOOEZ I LOVE EDWARD!
Kaitlyn: *shrug* I like Jasper.

2. Hey..... Jacob is a werewolf!
Taylor: *is scandalized*
Kaitlyn: Don't! I haven't got New Moon yet!
Brooke: WHATWHATWHAT??? ITS JUST A GUESS!

3. This is a weird book.
Taylor: Don't judge it till you read it!
Kaitlyn: You know what would be weird? If it turns out that Remus is really James and they got switched under the willow back when Sirius was trying to trick Snape and that would totally explain all the fatherly-sonly chemistry between Harry and his favvy teacher over the years--
Brooke: DON'T JUDGE TILL YOU READ IT, VAMPIRE!
Taylor: But I love vampires!
Brooke: Vampires suck! I'm siding with the werewolves.
Taylor: But Jacob is a freak!
Brooke: IS NOT!!!
Taylor: YOU HAVEN'T EVEN READ IT YET!!!
Kaitlyn: *sigh*


Its been over a year since my Twilight experience began. A book that accompanied me from north to south, a fond reminder of home in an unfamiliar place, and- while other aspects might not have rendered such merit- the novel with a special place in my heart even now.

So me and Meaghan Cantu, both having tickets to the same showing and being stuck in the same Theater Productions class where all we do is read monologues and discuss this guy from Law and Order who is doing a workshop at our school in a couple weeks (not nearly as interesting as it sounds), decided we need to do something cool. And so I prose a poll- which, I suggest, you vote on- since I cannot make up my own mind.

School has thus far continued to keep me up late, waking up early, and completely exhausted at the times in between- in fact, a few weeks ago, I labored under the impression that I had carried my makeup bag with me for two hours in the morning, lost it in the locker room, and then proceeded to tell all my friends I had been a victim of blatant thievery: only to discover I'd left it on the office desk before I ever left the house. Then there was the clock....waking up at five, thinking the clock said six, panicking and pulling all my stuff together and dressing, then noticing the clock read 5:59 and falling into an tired heap on my bed.

Dontcha just love high school?

But its been fun- and once teams are set and the Trojan Women is over, my schedule quiets down considerably. Which might be nice, lest I get bored. Boredom, however, is the least of my worries, having become part of an unnoficial blood-pact with the people I eat lunch with to write a novel spanning 50,000 words, as a part of National Write a Novel Month. Yes, it exists.

We have it all planned out: deadline, discussion days, and consequences ranging anywhere from sitting in the middle of the walkway and eating lunch alone to shaving Keely from West Virginia's eyebrows off. This looks to be fun.

So everybody- have a fantastic election day (if that is possible.) Watch out for the moose, Dad. And Momitch- much love.
-Me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... Two years. It's been two years.
And how do you remember the theory word for word? It's amazaling....
OOOH HEYZ I'm going to the premiere too! Master plan be this: Four or five girls gather together, douse each other with sparkle powder, probably make some jokes about how everyone in the theatre will think I'm a vampire (WHO CARES IF MY MAKEUP SHADE IS COOL ALABASTER!!! *the lightest shade of makeup I have ever found, probably that exists, and is the only blessed product that comes close to matching my skin tone*), put on freakishly red lip gloss, skip the blush, and brush ourselves head to toe with four different kinds of sparkle powder. Will straighten mine and Celestia's hair, will pour on the eyeliner, and just when our Twilight Moms think they're safe, we drench them with buckets of sparkle powder so they're vampire Mommies too! Then we go, get a great seat next to some cute pale manorexics with dark hair for me to drool at and Celestia to lean far away from in disgust, and GET THE PARTY STARTED!!! WHOOP!